OnApp aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Why Using Pirated (nulled) Software is Bad
Using pirated software is extreamly risky for users. Aside from the legal consequences of using pirated software, users of pirated software forfeit some practical benefits as well. Those who use pirate software:
– Increase the chances that the software will not function correctly or will fail completely
– Forfeit access to customer support, upgrades, technical documentation, and bug fixes
– Have no warranty to protect themselves
– Increase their risk of exposure to a debilitating exploit that can destroy valuable data
– May find that the software is actually an outdated version, a beta (test) version, or a nonfunctioning copy
– Are subject to significant fines for copyright infringement; and Risk potential negative publicity and public and private embarrassment
To confidentially report suspected piracy of OnApp software please contact our Piracy Prevention Team via email:
piracy [AT] onapp.com
Submitting an email to the above address will automatically enter you “the Sender” in to a confidentiality contract where all submitted data and personal details will be bound.