- Valid for 30 days but limited to one master running OpenVZ and up to 5 slaves of any virtualization type. Try to see why SolusVM is a great choice for you! Instant Activation and Free Install
- Discount is applied on checkout!
- This license allows you to run a master that can host virtual servers (OpenVZ only). Fully featured with 24x7 support with optional yearly payments (10% discount on annual payments)
- Instant Activation and free installation
Slave Only Master License
- This license allows you to run a master without any virtualization but fully featured and ideal for a dedicated or standalone VPS.
- Instant Activation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I Host Xen or KVM VPS on my SolusVM Master with a Master License?
No, it is not possible to host either Xen PV, Xen HVM or KVM VPS on your SolusVM Master regardless of which License you choose.
How do I increase or decrease the number of Slave Servers on my License?
To increase the number of slaves to your license please login to your Client Area, click on My Services and select your license by clicking on the small icon to the right, then click Upgrade / Downgrade Package. From there you will then be able to enter the number of slaves you wish to change your license to.
What Virtualization Types do you support and do I need a different License for each type?
We currently support OpenVZ, KVM, Xen PV (ParaVirtualization) and Xen HVM (Hardware-Assisted Virtualized Machine). You do not need a different license to use any of the supported Virtualization Types, all Licenses support all types!
Can my SolusVM Master be installed on a VPS or does it have to be a Dedicated Server?
Your SolusVM Master can be installed onto a VPS and is infact something we recommend as taking backups from a VPS is alot easier and quicker to restore than a Dedicated Server, you will require the Slave Only Master License in this enviroment as you cannot host VPS on the Master when it resides on a VPS itself.