SolusVM v1.10.00 Beta is now available. Instructions on how to upgrade to or downgrade from the beta are documented in our client area under the “Beta Area” link on the right.
Please report any bugs found to our ticket system under the Beta Support option.
Beta 1 contains the following features & fixes:
- Added Persian client area language -Thanks Amirhossein Astaneha
- Added TUN/TAP button to client area for OpenVZ virtual servers. This option can be disabled on a per node basis under the node settings.
- Added PPP button to client area for OpenVZ virtual servers. This option can be disabled on a per node basis under the node settings.
- Added network card option to client area for Xen PV/HVM & KVM virtual servers.
- Added better checks to admin API to prevent duplicate ip assignment.
- Fixed issue where OpenVZ NUMIPTENT UBC settings where not being set correctly when using vzctl 22.214.171.124 and above.