SolusVM v1.14.00 is now available.
SolusVM 1.14.00 contains the following features, fixes & changes:
- Added Client, Reseller and Admin single session support. Default is ON but can be disabled from the admin area Configuration » Settings » Security.
- Added <on_poweroff>destroy</on_poweroff> and <on_reboot>restart</on_reboot> to KVM xml config files.
- Added SESSION manager (Admin CP).
- Added better LVM delete functionality for KVM, Xen.
- Added a callback system to notify an external script when an action is performed from SolusVM. Details for WHMCS are here http://docs.solusvm.com/v2/Default.htm#Modules/Billing/WHMCS/Callbacks.htm
- Added JSON output to admin API http://docs.solusvm.com/v2/Default.htm#Developer/Admin-Api/Admin-Api.htm
- Added form tokens to prevent CSRF attacks.
- Added new client area template (bootstrap).
- Added ability to put a node into maintenance mode. This is client template dependent. It will only work correctly with the bootstrap theme.
- Added ability to customize a client templates header/footer without duplicating the template. More details @ http://docs.solusvm.com/v2/Default.htm#GUI-Customization/Client-Area/Templates.htm
- Added option to turn off the client area mobile detection.
- Added option to exclude new virtual servers being added to the auto ftp backups. Option can be found in plans and the virtual server creation pages.
- Added status script on slave servers. More details @ http://docs.solusvm.com/v2/Default.htm#Monitoring/Externally-Monitoring-Slaves.htm
- Added node to node migration of virtual servers.
- Added advanced CPU settings for KVM.
- Added advanced bandwidth throttling for KVM.
- Global notes now have an optional notify via email tickbox.
- Global notes will now update on the fly.
- Added reboot debug for all virtualization types (Admin CP).
- Live search has been completely re-written (Admin CP).
- Added activity bar to Admin CP. Displays client activity, admin log, system messages and migrations.
- Added on the fly hide/unhide of the sidebar (Admin CP).
- Added on the fly hide/unhide of the activity bar (Admin CP).
- Added ability to hide the reseller, operating system, hostname and bandwidth columns in the virtual server list (Admin CP).
- Added alerts tab to Admin CP.
- Added new Admin CP menus.
- Added ability to view slave versions. (Admin CP > Nodes)
- Fixed length of virtual server hostnames.
- Changed the way disabling a KVM virtual servers VNC works due to networking issues. VNC’s are now spawned locally when disabled.
- Changed the way partition mappings are created for KVM virtual server builds & reinstalls.
- Fixed bug where mobile_themes folder would show in the client template list.
- Fixed bug where OpenVZ root passwords would fail to set when being reinstalled from the client area.
- Fixed bug where traffic shaping class id’s were exceeding the max limit.
- SSH keys are now generated for KVM virtual servers when networking or root password is NOT changed for installs.
- Fixed a bug in the network speed cronjob.
- Fixed admin area session lockups.
- Fixed email SMTP bug where some emails would fail to send.
- Many other minor Admin CP GUI enhancements/fixes.
This release also contains security enhancements as per the external audit recommendations.