SolusVM v1.13.00 Beta R1 is now available. If you are currently running v1.10.xx or above you can upgrade directly from the admin area. Tools >> Update
Please report any bugs found to our ticket system.
Beta R1 contains the following features & fixes:
- Added Generation 2 template system for KVM. Several testing templates are in the TDN (tdn.solusvm.com) including Linux and Windows
- Added change root password for KVM linux vps to the AdminCP. Even if the vps was not built from a template it will still attempt to change the root password
- Added total ‘bandwidth used’ to bandwidth usage report in AdminCP
- Added Swap option to KVM create and kvm resources
- KVM template notes are now passed to the client when re-installing if any notes are set. They will also be displayed when re-install by admin